Protection of Information
Official Horse Picks values the trust its customers place in the company. Accordingly, Official Horse Picks adheres to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using and safeguarding customer information that is entrusted to the company.
Use and Collection of Customer Information
- Official Horse Picks does not rent, or sell information about its customers. Access to information about Official Horse Picks customers is restricted to the Official Horse Picks family of businesses. Third parties that need access to Official Horse Picks customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to Official Horse Picks must agree to safeguard customer information in strict compliance with Official Horse Picks policy.
- Official Horse Picks gathers only the customer information that is needed to administer its business, provide superior service and communicate offers on merchandise and services that Official Horse Picks believes will be of interest to its customers.
- Official Horse Picks limits access to customer information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. Official Horse Picks educates its employees about Official Horse Picks policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access, use or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
Accuracy and Security of Customer Information
- Official Horse Picks makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information it maintains is accurate, timely and secure.
- Official Horse Picks will monitor and adopt, as appropriate, new technological developments that are designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of customer information.
- Official Horse Picks enforces its policies in regard to gathering, access and use of personal customer information by its employees and authorized third parties.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Official Horse Picks will not collect any individually identifiable information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
- Official Horse Picks World Wide Web sites collect personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from Web site visitors only when visitors voluntarily provide such information to Official Horse Picks. Official Horse Picks Web site visitors who do not want their personally identifiable information collected online are asked not to submit such information to Official Horse Picks.
- Official Horse Picks Web site visitors are informed that when they provide Official Horse Picks with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within the Official Horse Picks family of businesses. Visitors are further informed that, unless specifically stated otherwise, the personally identifiable information may be stored and used by Official Horse Picks to better understand its customers’ needs, to improve Official Horse Picks products and services, and to contact customers regarding offers that may be of interest to them.
- If Official Horse Picks Web site visitors previously provided their e-mail addresses to Official Horse Picks and would like to have their e-mail addresses removed from Official Horse Picks e-mail mailing lists, Official Horse Picks asks them to send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, Official Horse Picks informs such visitors that it will use reasonable efforts to delete their e-mail addresses from its existing files.
- When you do provide us with individually identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways unless stated otherwise: we may store and process it to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may use it to contact you; and we may provide it to the Official Horse Picks family of businesses.
- Official Horse Picks has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from children (individuals under the age of 21) online and using that information for marketing purposes. Where appropriate, Official Horse Picks will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on Official Horse Picks Web sites.
- Where appropriate, Official Horse Picks will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our Web site or in response to advertisements. If a child has provided OfficialHorsePicks.com with an e-mail address, Official Horse Picks asks that a parent or guardian of the child contact Official Horse Picks at email@example.com if they would like the e-mail address deleted from Official Horse Picks e-mail mailing lists. Official Horse Picks informs customers that it will use reasonable efforts to delete such e-mail addresses from its existing files.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
Official Horse Picks Web Site may collect information from Web site visitors that is not personally-identifiable, including the visitor`s operating system, browser, domain name, and the specific web pages on the Official Horse Picks Web site that are accessed or visited. Official Horse Picks only collects this information in the aggregate, and only uses it to improve Official Horse Picks Web sites.
Information Placed Automatically on Visitors’ Computers
Official Horse Picks informs Web site visitors that when they visit Official Horse Picks Web sites, Official Horse Picks may store some information on the visitor’s computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. These files allow Official Horse Picks to tailor a Website to reflect a customer’s listed or historical preferences. Most Web browsers allow Web users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. Official Horse Picks Web site visitors are asked to refer to their browser’s instructions to learn about those functions.
Whom to Contact
- If you have submitted individually identifiable information through a Official Horse Picks Web site or interactive advertisement and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete this information from our existing files.
- To request removal from an e-mail promotional list, please click the “Reply” button from within the e-mail advertisement you received and place the word “Remove” in the subject line or follow the instructions for removal included in the advertisement. As our systems require the e-mail address exactly as it was originally entered, this is the most effective method to insure removal. Separately written requests for removal may take more than one request to insure removal despite the fact that we make every effort to honor every removal request immediately upon receipt.
- Your purchase is a commitment of your willingness to pay for a specific service or information, and will appear on your credit card statement as Behind The Line. Once your transaction is complete and you have been linked to the selection/information page then you are obligated to pay for that service/information.
- For all “Pay After You Win” services: there can be no refunds. Although authorized, your credit card will not be charged until the results of the games provided are official. Fees for service will be charged regardless of whether the customer uses information or not.
- For all “Pay-First” services: in general there are no refunds once you complete your transaction. More specifically, once you, the customer, has been linked to any selection pages, no refund can be issued.
- Our services are the absolute best our handicappers can make them. As the service subscribed to includes sports handicapping information, our customers must accept that the information will not, as a rule, be guaranteed, just like the Stock Market, and that past performance is not a guarantee of future results. What is guaranteed is that every customer will receive the information that they are entitled to, based on the service selected.
- From time to time, “Pay First” services will be offered with a guarantee. The specific terms of the guarantee will be detailed in the service description. The terms shall be only as described and nothing more. (i.e. A guarantee for free service in the event that a particular result is not achieved will only entitle the customer to the free service specified and will not entitle that customer to a money back refund.)
THIS IS NOT A GAMBLING SITE
All the information provided herein is for news and entertainment purposes only. Use of this information in violation of State, Federal, or Local laws is strictly prohibited. The information contained on this web site is for viewing by all audiences, however, you must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any products and services sold here.